While reading weaning books I divided weaning process into:
- Lumps and
it seems easy to understand where are we at the moment and what is coming next. Well, we are between number 3 and 4. At the moment it seemed like we will be forever on stage 1 but time truly flies and I’m so happy and grateful.
This time we made Apricot, Banana and Peach Puree (more lumpy, considering Mia’s age) – recipe below.
Apricot, Banana and Peach
- 2 apricots
- 2 medium size peaches
- one ripe banana
*makes 2 portions
- Wash apricots and peaches
- Cut into halves and take stones out
- Peel and slice banana.
- Blend apricots, peaches and banana with food processor or hand blender until smooth.
- Most delicious served straightaway not until freezing.
* offer pure fruit spread on toast or spoon-feed.