Cheerios!! They are simply iconic breakfast cereal (my favorite since I was child). Cheerios are a good finger food for babies and great for developing fine motor skills. This time I made them a little bit different way by blending them and topping with blueberry and blackberry puree and yogurt. Super delicious, not sure who enjoyed more me or Mia Check recipe below.
- 100g cheerios
- 50g bluberries
- 50g blackberies
- 6-8 tbsp natural yogurt
*makes 2-3 portions
- Blend Cheerios in food processor
- Wash blueberries & blackberries
- Blend blueberries and banana with food processor or hand blender until smooth.
- In a deep dish add ground cheerios, yogurt and blended blueberries and blackberries than sprinkle the (cheerios) crumble on top of the fruit.
- Most delicious served straightaway not until freezing.
*this is just idea, you can mixed all together or use any other fruits, it is super delicious to have Cheerios this way and children will love it.