After weeks of messy faces and spoon-dodging eating 3 meals a day slowly settling down. We are getting into healthy eating routine of family mealtimes. I’m combining everything we learnt in past weeks and still keep adding new tastes. My main goal is to establish a routine that will help my baby M (and hopefully to some other mini munchers) to enjoy new flavours and textures – the beginning of a lifetime of healthy eating habits. Hope my new recipe will re-fresh your weaning journey (recipe below).
Melon and Raspberries Puree with Créme Fraiche
- 1 slice (100g) of ripe melon (honeydew, galia or cantaloupe)
- handful of raspberries
*makes 1 portion
- Scoop out seeds and cut away skin.
- Cut melon into small cubes.
- Wash raspberries.
- Blend melon and raspberries with food processor or hand blender until smooth.
- Most delicious served straightaway not until freezing.
- Serve with 2 tsp of créme fraiche