Mia really loves yogurt I normally offer her at the end of the meal or combined with main dish. To avoid yogurts marketed for kids as they often contain high level of sugar or other additives I made this easy pure fruit yogurt. It is super easy to make them and you can mix any fruit you would like. Best to make portion or two; serve fresh it takes just 5 minutes to prepare – recipe below.
Pure Fruit Yogurt
- 3 medium size strawberries
- 4-5 blackberries
- 6-8 tbsp natural yogurt
- one ripe banana
*makes 2 portions of each strawberry and blackberry yogurt
- Wash strawberries and cut in half
- Wash blackberries
- Peel and slice banana.
- Blend separately strawberries, and half of banana; blackberries and other half of banana with food processor or hand blender until smooth.
- Add 3 tbsp of natural yogurt to strawberry and banana puree; same amount of yogurt add to blackberry and banana puree.
- Most delicious served straightaway not until freezing.