We are in full swing of creating, testing and liking new recipes. I’m totally enjoying it, in fact I was asking myself why grown-ups mostly (just) eat pea puree? There are so many other flavors we could consider.
However, this time I share my new recipe. I roasted long red pepper, sweet potato and parsnip. Recipe below 😉
Roasted Long Red Pepper, Sweet Potato & Parsnip Puree
- One long red pepper
- One medium size sweet potato
- One medium size parsnip
- Preheat the oven 180°C (fan 160°C), gas 4.
- Peel sweet potato and parsnip
- Wash all vegetable and place in oven-proof dish
- Roast for about 45 mins or until tender and crispy
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Peel skin from long red pepper and remove the seeds
- Blend with food processor or hand blender until runny and smooth
*Makes 3-4 portions, freeze in individual portions.
Hope your little one will enjoy it 😉