Do I need to worry about giving my baby too much food? I noticed that my baby M lately eats more. So I was wondering how I will know when is enough. Done little read and got few answers. When babies are full they’ll turn their head away and refuse to open their mouth. If they seem hungry you can always give them more food – it might be that they’re having a growth spurt or need extra energy because they’re constantly in the move! The bottom line is most babies are very good at controlling their intake, but again, if you’re concerned, ask your health visitor to monitor your baby’s weight gain.
Today we have easy fruity lunch Banana and Mango with Coconut Milk (recipe below). I promise it is super delicious.
Banana and Mango with Coconut Milk
- 2 slices (50g) of ripe mango
- one ripe banana
- 100 ml of coconut milk
*makes 2 portions
- Stand mango on its tip and cut off one side of flesh.
- Cut mango into small cubes.
- Peel and slice banana.
- Blend mango, banana and coconut milk with food processor or hand blender until smooth.
- Most delicious served straightaway not until freezing.