Have you been told that your baby shouldn’t be given fruit until she’s learned to eat her vegetables?
I recently read somewhere: ”…there is not any scientific evidence to back this up, and, in fact, the opposite seems to be true: People learn to like a vegetable more if they first eat it with something sweet.”
In this note today we made super easy and delicious dessert for your little one Passion Fruit & Mascarpone Mousse – recipe below.
Passion Fruit & Mascarpone Mousse
- 2 passion fruit
- half of banana peeled and sliced
- ¼ of melon peeled and cut into cubes
- 50g mascarpone
*makes 2-3 portions
- Halve passion fruit and strain the pulp through a sieve into a large bowl, pressing the pulp with the back of a spoon to extract as much juice as possible.
- Blend melon, banana, mascarpone and strained passion fruit juice with food processor or hand blender until smooth.
- Most delicious served straightaway not until freezing.
* this is easy to make and delicious dessert for your baby