Few days ago I opened my email and there was message from my fellow blogger and new friend Jackie of Tiny Tot Blog. She had nominated me for a blogger award, the Liebster Award, in a blog post on her site. I had no idea what that meant. I read through her post and found that it was a way of promoting and recognising a new bloggers for their efforts and accomplishment in becoming a blogger.
So, here I’m today wishing Jackie all the best for her continued success and I want to say ‘thank you’ to Jackie to including me on her list of recipients. I highly recommend reading her blog and following her on Instagram , because she posts the best pictures of her little family!
Rules for the Liebster Award
- Thank the blog that nominated you on a post in your blog.
- Answer the questions asked by the blog that nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 other new bloggers.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media.
Questions from Jackie
Q. What do you do to unwind?
I try to relax with cup of coffee and good book. Reading is my passion but since I become mother there is not much time to relax. I wish I can say it is every day time to unwind.
Q. What are 5 things on your bucket list?
Oh, this is hard one, there are more than 5 things on my bucket list 🙂 but here are some: have more children, go travel around America, grow my blog, holiday home (somewhere hot), run marathon, start my business.
Q. If you had to move to a different country, where would you go and why?
Not sure exactly which country it would be but definitely must be one with mainly hot weather.
Q. What motivated you to start a blog?
Becoming a mother.
Q. What has been the biggest challenge in your life so far?
Moving to London.
Q. How many kids do you have and how many more do you want?
I have one baby girl, named Mia and would love to have three children.
Q. If you could be anything (career wise), what would it be?
Q. What would you do if you won the lottery?
So many things 🙂 but for sure travel around world with my little family.
Q. What makes you feel beautiful?
Time with my lovely family.
Q. Do you know where Wyoming is?
No, unless I Google 🙂
Q. How much time do you devote to your blog and networking?
Not as much as I would like, around two hours per day.
I am so happy to have met all of these ladies through instagram and i encourage you to follow them and check out their blogs! They are all different and alike in so many ways, which is why I love connecting with so many different people. There are so many things you can take away from people and blogging is a great way to get your ideas and perspectives out there.
Questions For My Nominees
- How many kids do you have and how many more do you want?
- Who inspires you?
- What motivates you to blog?
- How do you spend your free time?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Name a product you heard was good, but didn’t like?
- How do you handle a stressful day?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What makes you smile when you’re having a bad day?
- Do you make and keep New Year’s resolutions?
- What is the first thing on your wish list?
I look forward to reading your posts and answers to the questions and hope we can all encourage each other on this journey!